Spok (formerly CommtechWireless) has been integrating systems in healthcare, assisted living, casinos, hotels, restaurants, government, mining, and public safety since 1991.
Some of the interfaces supported for systems used across these industries include SCADA, DCS, Fire Alarms, Building Management Systems (BMS), Alarm & Monitoring, Environmental Monitoring, IT & Network Monitoring.
To illustrate the power of the solutions possible we have listed some interfacing capabilities. (Full Interoperability and further information is available from www.messagesystems.co.za)
- Industrial Systems (SCADA, Dig I/O, Modbus, DCS Systems, Most BMS & Fire Systems etc.)
- Healthcare, Nursecall & Patient Monitoring (Phillips HL7, Care Plus, Dräger, MNS & many other systems)
- Monitoring / Alarm/ Events (IT Monitoring, What’s Up Gold, Sophos, MOM, Argent, Access Control etc.)
- Environmental & Systems (Temperature, Generator, UPS, Flood, Smoke etc.).
The support of Mobile devices has been significantly extended as these products have emerged which include
- Digital Radio (All TETRA Networks, MotoTrbo, Motorola, Sepura)
- DECT & Wi-Fi Wireless Telephony (Alcatel, Avaya, Cisco, NEC, Nortel, Polycom, Spectralink, Ascom & more).
- Mobile (GSM SMS & Specialised integration for BlackBerry, iPhone, Android & tablets).
- Signs (LED Signs, White boards etc.).