Sagittar 300Mbps 5.8GHz License-exempt Band Microwave Radios
These Digital Microwave Radios (DMR) operate in the 5.8GHz ISM band with +20dBm (Standard Power).
The SGT-LTN58 radios offer:
- Up to 300Mbps user data throughput
- 5.8GHz ISM Band operation
- 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet transmission, selectable traffic capacity
- Various interfaces including NxE1 (N up to 20), 4xGE, STM-1
- Low latency <200 micro sec for 300Mbps throughput
- FDD contributes to higher transmission efficiency
- Exceptionally high link performance and reliability in extreme conditions
- Rapid, simple installation by semi-skilled labour with plug-and-play software
- Easy-to-configure and high product flexibility
- Lowest lifetime cost of ownership
- Unsurpassed price/performance ratio
A complete radio link is supplied. The solution is available as All-Outdoor Units or as split Indoor/Outdoor Units.
The Indoor unit power is supplied using -48VDC. The IDU will in-turn provide power to the Outdoor unit through an "IF" coaxial cable that interconnects the IDU and the ODU. The All-Outdoor Unit is supplied with 48VDC PoE.