The Industry’s Highest Capacity, Highest Performing Access Point with Adaptive Antenna Technology and Smart Wi-Fi Meshing
The ZoneFlex 7782 Series is the first dual-band 802.11n outdoor access point (AP) to integrate adaptive antenna technology coupled with transmit beamforming (TxBF) to enable much longer range signals, and more resilient mesh connections that automatically adapt to interference and changing environmental conditions.
The ZoneFlex 7782 Series implements Ruckus-patented BeamFlex™ smart antenna technology that enables consistent, high-performance, extended coverage and multimedia support in the most challenging RF environments. BeamFlex combined with TxBF is capable of delivering up to 9 dB of signalto- interference-plus-noise (SINR) improvement above the antenna gain and up to 15 dB of interference mitigation. Ruckus ChannelFly dynamic channel management optimizes client throughput up to 50 percent by selecting the best channel to operate on.
Supporting advanced Smart Mesh Networking, the Ruckus ZoneFlex 7782 Series is perfect for service providers looking to quickly and economically expand branded broadband services, offload data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited.
The ZoneFlex 7782 Series can be centrally managed by the ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controller or the Smart Cell Gateway (SCG) 200 as part of a unified indoor/outdoor wireless LAN, deployed as a standalone AP and managed individually, or through the FlexMaster remote Wi-Fi management system.
A Web-based wizard allows any computer user to configure ZoneFlex 7782 Series — creating a secure and sophisticated WLAN in a matter of minutes.
Ruckus ZoneFlex 7782 Series simply plugs into any Ethernet network and automatically discovers the ZoneDirector or SCG 200. No RF tuning, no client configuration needed. The small, lightweight hardware unit is designed for easy installation and to minimize the visual impact and public awareness challenges of introducing new infrastructure to a public venue.
Integrated BeamFlex™ Smart Antenna Technology
- 30º, 120º, omni directional, or external antenna options for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc.
- BeamFlex™ support for up to 7 dB of signal gain and 15 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- SmartMesh™ support for wireless backhaul in outdoor deployments on street furniture
- The integrated antenna for a minimal form factor, which is essential in many deployments
Ideal for High-density locations and point-to-point applications
- A narrow beam antenna provides very high performance point-to-point connectivity over extended distances
- Narrow beam antennas are also ideal for high-density venues where RF energy must be very narrowly focused
- Ideal for applications that require SmartMesh™ backhaul over 5 Ghz Wi-Fi
Hardened enclosure for harsh outdoor environments
- IP-67 water and dust proof plastic enclosure with flexible wall, pole or ceiling mounting options ensures that no distortion of WiFi signals is introduced
- Built-in heater for cold climate (-40° C)
- AC power standard along with power-over-Ethernet. PoE-out is also provided for collocated small cells
True Plug-And Play Multimedia Wireless LAN (WLAN) with Unmatched Ease of Use
- Quality of Service technology provides 4 queues per client station
- BeamFlex™ and Quality of Service technology deliver 600 Mbps of user throughput (300 Mbps/radio)
- Self optimizing network support via ChannelFly™
- Managed via the ZoneDirector™ or the SmartCell Gateway™ 200, which also provides support for integration into the mobile packet core.