Wall-Mounted 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP and Switch
As users bring more devices into hotel rooms, meeting rooms, and classrooms, Wi-Fi has become a critical amenity. But delivering great performance in every room can quickly become cost-prohibitive.
The Ruckus H320 wall-mounted 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi access point and switch makes it easy to provide superior wired and wireless connectivity to every user and device. Designed for in-room deployments, the H320 can be discretely mounted over standard electrical junction boxes. With two Ethernet ports, it can securely connect IPTV set-tops, IP phones, and other wired devices without unsightly cabling, while delivering blazing-fast Wi-Fi.
Upgrade your in-room technology with the industry’s best Wi-Fi, along with converged wired connectivity in a single, cost-effective solution.
- Deliver great in-room Wi-Fi and concurrent wired IP connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 speed and a built-in 2-port switch.
Stunning Wi-Fi Performance
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- In-room device provides integrated Wi-Fi AP and Ethernet wall switch for a wide range of devices and applications
- Multiple SSIDs, port-based VLANs support, concurrent IP-based services such as IPTV, high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity
- Robust authentication options include: 802.1x, MAC-based, LDAP, RADIUS, Active Directory and authentication through an internal user database
Multiple Management Options
- Manage the H320 from the cloud, or with on-premises physical/virtual appliances.
Get Optimal Throughput
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
Serve More Devices
- Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
Support More Services
- Multiple SSIDs and switch ports help support services such as VoIP, IPTV, and high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity.
Keep Existing Switches and Cables
- Designed to operate on existing PoE switches and CAT 5e cabling to minimize costly upgrades.
More Than Wi-Fi
- Enhance your network with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics.
DS Ruckus H320
Popular 894.16 KB