UC-Wireless is your 1st critical step in taking this decision!
- It has become evident that a solid, reliable, high-density enterprise Wi-Fi solution is the foundation for any e-learning solution.
- With the correct Wi-Fi network in place, an educational facility can implement the most suitable e-learning solution for their specific needs.
Many educational facilities are approaching UC-Wireless for our expertise:
- Our RUCKUS Wi-Fi solution creates the “road" that drives these e-learning platforms.
- We have the flexibility to partner with any e-learning solution.
- We have established a vertical segment which concentrates solely on the education channel to deploy the best Wi-Fi solution for schools, universities, colleges and learning centres.
- UC-Wireless is responsible for rectifying the Wi-Fi challenges experienced by Sunward Park High School - the 1st public school to pioneer a full e-learning solution. In 24 hours UC-Wireless replaced the old, faulty solution with our reliable Ruckus solution.
- Our credibility and reputation is evident in our growing list of satisfied schools and educational institutions ranging from 500 – 2000 concurrent users. These include Prestige College, Boksburg High, Springs Boys, Brackenhurst Primary, Hoerskool Eldoraigne, Roshnee Islamic School, and Falcon College with more confirmed installations including Hoërskool Linden, Fourways High and Monash University in progress.
- We strongly advocate best ethical business practice by presenting only credible, viable solutions and by backing our expertise with underwritten guarantees for our solution designs.
- Our innate knowledge and understandingof the "business / commercial dynamics" of the education system together with:
- extensive editorial and ad placements in Education Southern Africa and other leading educational publications,
- participation in national information road-shows and exhibitions and
- representation on school governing bodies and national associations bears further testimony to our passion for impacting positively on education and e-learning in general.
For further information please view our Education Vertical Market page.